Conditions of Sale & Return Policy:
- Items can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date, unless otherwise specified on the product detail page. A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Items must be in the original packaging and original condition, used items can not be returned.
- Items purchased in volume (over 3 identical units) can not be returned or exchanged.
- Drop shipped orders are subject to a $10 fee per shipment.
- Custom made and special order items can not be returned or exchanged.
- Product returns must first be authorized by a customer service representative and a Return Merchandise Approval (RMA) number must be provided.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Items shipped from the USA to international destinations may be subject to customs or brokerage import fees which the receiver is liable for.
- The owner/purchaser agrees that all goods remain the property of Eden Bath until full payment is received.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange or refund.
- Eden Bath is not obligated to pay labor or installation costs for the installation or un-installation of any product.
- Items created by hand or with natural materials may not be exactly as shown in the photos and due to the hand crafted nature of the products, fluctuations in color and size may occur.
Shipping & Damaged Merchandise:
- Eden Bath is not responsible for any time guarantees in shipping, we cannot and will not be responsible for any inconvenience or any monetary loss, penalty, or extra charge incurred by our customers should any delivery take longer than anticipated.
- Many items shipped will require a signature upon delivery in order for us to verify receipt of the item.
- Inspect your items immediately upon receipt, if there is a problem with your order or goods were damaged during shipping them we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt. Claims made after this 48 hour window may be denied.
- Items with manufacturer defects or shipping damaged will be fixed or replaced, the customer is responsible for shipping the defective or damaged item(s) back to us.
- All Eden Bath sinks purchased after January 1 2011 have a one year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Eden Bath faucets and accessories purchased after January 1 2011 have a three year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any Eden Bath products purchased before January 1 2011 have a one year limited warranty.
- All Eden Bath products are warrantied against cracking, warping and manufacturer defects.
- Warranty does not cover cracking of sinks by thermal shock (quick temperature changes from hot to cold and vice versa).
- Warranty does not extend to items that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse
- Warranty does not extend to items that are damaged due to improper installation.
- Warranty does not extend to faucet finishes or damage to fixture finishes.
- Warranty on copper sinks does not apply to changes in the finish due to the natural process of copper that patinas.
- Warranty on copper sinks apply's to the structure only, not the finish. Leaving acidic foods, chemicals, cleaning products etc. can remove the finish.
Product Returns & RMA:
- Any product return must have a pre-approved RMA number. To return or exchange a product you MUST fill out the online form located at http://www.edenbath.com/rma.asp
- Once the return is approved, you will receive an email with instructions and the address for return. FAILURE TO COMPLETE PROPER RMA PROCEDURE WILL RESULT IN A REFUSED SHIPMENT AND NO CREDIT GIVEN.
By purchasing and installing our products, you agree that Eden Bath & Eden Bath And Home Group, its employees and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any accidents, liabilities, misuse of products or damage caused. Eden Bath & Eden Bath And Home Group cannot be held responsible for discrepancies, or inconsistencies that may occur due to manufacturing changes.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 1.712.522.5679
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted